Monday, November 26, 2012

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving break!  I stayed in my jammies for almost 3 days straight!  There's nothing better than that except that I had a difficult time getting into my pants today.  Oh well, that pie from the PTA was so worth it!    I had plenty of time to kick back and shop on TPT.  You ladies are amazing!  I am also super excited about all of the new clipart I got from kpmdoodles.com.  Then I heard about some even better news!  DJ Inkers is selling licenses to use her clipart on TPT!  Yahoo!  I got busy working right away on a new batch of goodies.  I am an intervention teacher and I work with students in grades K-5.  With such a big age range I struggle with what  to give them for Christmas.  Since they all love all of the different bookmarks I have available for them to use, I've decided to make them a collection of bookmarks of their very own.  I'm talking tons of bookmarks for every holiday and so much more!  I'm so excited!  I'm going to call it Bookmark Bonanza of course! I think my students are going to love them!  I should have them up by the end of the week!  Stay tuned...because I'm going to post some freebie ones too!  Today was busy busy, but I am so thankful for the life and family I get to call mine!



Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment